Integration is the 'glue' that links the Sports Alliance Data Platform to other 3rd party systems or applications. Integration brings together supporter, transactional and behavioural data across all touchpoints within the club, including ticketing, access, merchandise, web registration, hospitality and web applications in to the Data Platform.
In the last decade we have built and managed integrations with over 100 different systems or applications involving many hundreds of deployments for supplier-specific integration processes. In each case, we will engage with a system or application supplier to identify if they have an existing integration solution, and work with them to identify appropriate technologies, processes and patterns to ensure that all information required for sales and marketing requirements and uses cases is identified and comprehended.
- Field mapping and data transformations to Data Warehouse schema
- Lookup and other related reference data
- Identifiers, relationships and related business rules for insert/update/delete within a source system
- Push from supplier or pull via service, with related parameterisations and logic for identification of change
- Sufficiency for requirements or use cases
We work predominantly in Microsoft technologies – SQL Server and SSIS as well as ASP.Net / C# - to build pipelines that are robust, reusable and performant.