Sports Alliance Day 2020
We held this year’s unique Sports Alliance Day on Thursday, November 5 via Zoom. Although not together in person, the session connected many clubs and organisations from across Europe, North and South America.
If you have any questions after watching these videos, don’t hesitate to contact us via your Account Manager or send us a message.
Anthony Khan talked about why the organisation exists and how important the alliance is between clubs, fans and their community. Anthony shared further thoughts on the National Sports Pyramid framework and the Sports Alliance Global Big Data vision. In this Global Data Vision, an exciting partnership was announced between Sports Alliance in Europe and SSB in the United States.
The Changing Landscape of Digital Behaviour
Mark Taviner and Emanuela Fourie provided analysis and insight around the objective shift from live to digital experience and what this means for sports organisations.
Sustaining Support During Covid-19 and Beyond
Matt Swindells and Wouter van Dijk explored how clients reacted during the pandemic and utilised the Sports Alliance toolkit to its maximum. But, more importantly, how clients can use this momentum to work on the memberships of the future based on newly created digital opportunities.
How Clubs Use Personalisation to Connect Digitally
Mobile Apps for Clubs and rights holders have been around for years now. But personalising these Apps based on user interactions is still a challenge. Priya Narasimhan shows how YinzCam has created a platform that makes mobile apps personal enable by integrations with Sports Alliance.
Sports Alliance Community Initiative
The need for technical solutions in the Community sector is perhaps more dramatic than the requirement has been on the Commercial side of sport, and that need remains completely unaddressed. Anthony Khan and Jonny Pearson presented an integrated and easy to use solution for the Community sector with examples from the Bristol Sport Foundation.
Sustaining Sponsorship and Corporate Support
For the final presentation of the day, we looked at the key elements that make up a successful sponsor/Club relationship – usually a combination of excellent sponsorship management and innovative sponsor activation. Matt Swindells and Mike Banville show what is possible with some examples from Europe and the US, including an introduction to Sponsorship Central.
If you have any questions after watching these videos, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
- SSB and Sports Alliance partner to offer global best practice hub for the sports industryCombining over 30 years of experience in the two biggest…
- Learn from the bestNow available: Learn from the best We’ve picked the best…
- Sports Alliance Day 2020Sports Alliance Day 2020 We held this year’s unique Sports Alliance Day…
- Welcome Rugby EuropeWe are delighted to announce that Rugby Europe, based in Paris, is our 3rd client in France. Rugby Europe will soon start using our Orange Box® services to engage with rugby fans.
- Dutch First Division and Sports Alliance renew contract until 2023De Coöperatie Eerste Divisie (CED) and Sports Alliance have signed a new contract which enables the Clubs and CED organisation to use the products and services provided by Sports Alliance for a further three years. The new agreement will run until 2023.