Sports Alliance Day 2020
We held this year’s unique Sports Alliance Day on Thursday, November 5 via Zoom. Although not together in person, the session connected many clubs and organisations from across Europe, North and South America.
If you have any questions after watching these videos, don’t hesitate to contact us via your Account Manager or send us a message.
Anthony Khan talked about why the organisation exists and how important the alliance is between clubs, fans and their community. Anthony shared further thoughts on the National Sports Pyramid framework and the Sports Alliance Global Big Data vision. In this Global Data Vision, an exciting partnership was announced between Sports Alliance in Europe and SSB in the United States.
The Changing Landscape of Digital Behaviour
Mark Taviner and Emanuela Fourie provided analysis and insight around the objective shift from live to digital experience and what this means for sports organisations.
Sustaining Support During Covid-19 and Beyond
Matt Swindells and Wouter van Dijk explored how clients reacted during the pandemic and utilised the Sports Alliance toolkit to its maximum. But, more importantly, how clients can use this momentum to work on the memberships of the future based on newly created digital opportunities.
How Clubs Use Personalisation to Connect Digitally
Mobile Apps for Clubs and rights holders have been around for years now. But personalising these Apps based on user interactions is still a challenge. Priya Narasimhan shows how YinzCam has created a platform that makes mobile apps personal enable by integrations with Sports Alliance.
Sports Alliance Community Initiative
The need for technical solutions in the Community sector is perhaps more dramatic than the requirement has been on the Commercial side of sport, and that need remains completely unaddressed. Anthony Khan and Jonny Pearson presented an integrated and easy to use solution for the Community sector with examples from the Bristol Sport Foundation.
Sustaining Sponsorship and Corporate Support
For the final presentation of the day, we looked at the key elements that make up a successful sponsor/Club relationship – usually a combination of excellent sponsorship management and innovative sponsor activation. Matt Swindells and Mike Banville show what is possible with some examples from Europe and the US, including an introduction to Sponsorship Central.
If you have any questions after watching these videos, don’t hesitate to send us a message.
- Lithuanian Basketball Champions Rytas Vilnius signs with Sports AllianceSports Alliance and Rytas Vilnius with the support of Rytas official partner Satchel.eu have signed a multi-year partnership to kick-start the data-driven journey of the ambitious basketball club from Lithuania. Starting off with the Orange Box and the omni-channel marketing capabilities and continue their journey from there.
- Sports Alliance and Feyenoord extend cooperation until 2025The contract between Feyenoord and Sports Alliance has been extended for three years until mid-2025. This will mark the continuation of an already well-established partnership that dates back to 2012.
- Sports Alliance has been acquired by KORE SoftwareKORE Software is pleased to announce the acquisition of London-based, fan data management, and digital marketing solutions provider, Sports Alliance. This acquisition marks an expansion for KORE in the EMEA market, inheriting more than 140 clients and strengthening its position as the global leader of engagement marketing solutions. This acquisition represents continued expansion for KORE Software, after recently acquiring SSB’s professional sports business and leading AI-powered social and digital analytics platform, Hookit, in February, 2022.
- Welcome Nottingham Forest FCSports Alliance is delighted to announce a multi-year partnership with Nottingham Forest FC, following a detailed tender process, which focussed on data management, CRM and insight services. The Premier League Club are due to go live with the Orange Box® during the summer. Developing a data-driven approach to the commercial offering is seen as business critical for the Club, and the utilisation of Tableau Business Intelligence services will enable insights to be delivered across the organisation.
- Sports Alliance and Stade de Reims together for another three years till 20254 years after we first signed a contract with Stade de Reims, we’re delighted to announce a new three-year contract with the “rouge et blanc”. The renewal is a logical step given the successful collaboration.